If you played with Barbies,
Slip N’ Slide,
Listened to the Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, NSync and the Spice Girls
On Hit Clips, a Boom Box, or a Walkman,
Collected and traded Pokemon cards,
Wrote with Gel Pens,
Wore butterfly clips,
And Snap Bracelets,
And remember watching these guys:
Alright, my lovely Tumblr folk- it’s time for a second giveaway! This is to help spread word about my Etsy shop.
- 1 Watermelon Tourmaline
- 1 Tumbled Malachite
- 2 Green Tourmaline Crystals
- 4 Tea Light Candles
- 1 Larger Yellow Candle
- 1 Green Floral Pouch
- 1 Random Rock (I found it at the beach)
- 1 Agate
- 1 Tumbled Amethyst
- 2 Quartz Crystals
- 1 Polished Lepidolite Slab
- 1 Crystal Pyramid
- 1 Bag of Seashells
- 1 Bottle of Rosemary
From My Etsy Shop:
- 1 Garnet Bracelet (7”)
- 1 Amethyst Pendant
- 1 Flourite Pendant
- 1 Chain
- You mbf me.
- You must look at my Etsy shop, which is where the pendants come from. (Favorite my shop if you have an Etsy account)
- No giveaway blogs.
- You must reblog it onto the blog you follow me with.. otherwise I won’t know you’re you’re following me.
- You can reblog as many times as you want, but tumblr might not count a reblog more than once, I’m not sure.
- You have until February 15th to reblog, unless I decide to end it early.
- Be nice!
Duel at the local fuelling station
Doctor, this is why I love you. Right here.
Vincent van Gogh was a man who is somewhat famous for his mental instability. He later ended his own life. For the Doctor to go and show him that his art mattered, and that his existence mattered…is amazing. And I wish someone could have shown this amazing artist how much he contributed to the world.
I wish the Doctor could show everyone how they mattered, because everybody does matter. In our own small way, we change the world simply by existing.
I will always, always, ALWAYS reblog this when it’s on my dash.
I don’t watch DW, but just for this, I wish I was.